Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3021 - 3040 of 3815 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Purchased this a few months back.
Nice example, fairly original except for the cans and front indicators. Looks like it still has the Weber carb too. If only mine looked that neat. Fellow Aussie too I see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice example, fairly original except for the cans and front indicators. Looks like it still has the Weber carb too. If only mine looked that neat. Fellow Aussie too I see.
Have replaced the front and rear indicators with originals, also found a set of cans overseas, $226 landed at the door here in Australia, I hope they're the right ones. Here's some pic's of the mufflers.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Have replaced the front and rear indicators with originals, also found a set of cans overseas, $226 landed at the door here in Australia, I hope they're the right ones. Here's some pic's of the mufflers.
I thought the indicators were getting pretty hard to find. Not sure about the numbers etc but the cans look right so as long as the hanger bracket is right they should be good. They are pretty much the same as the 91 on generation but I don't recall if the mounting point was different. Mine had the original cans on it but the ally skins had seen better days and the baffles were not flash so I reskinned in stainless and made new perforated baffles with stainless packing.

·
Registered
247 Posts
In the snow? You're nut ball. Fuck that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
today i actually managed to get in a decent ride, approx 300 miles.

Pacific Grove, Ca to Morro Bay via HWY1 and back on 101.
Wow, great looking bike and fantastic pics! (The first one looks like it's straight out of a sales brochure. Stunning pic!).

/ Valhall

·
Registered
247 Posts
rode for 6 hours today through some twisties in Northern California with a triumph and an aprillia.

Such a masterfull trio of bikes.

I'm in love with this bike. It kept up with a superbike today, 35year rider on an aprillia 1000. I think i finally have all the bugs worked out and actually have a pretty fast bike.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My two babies photographed at the same spot but at different occasions, one in the summer and one in the winter - guess which! :)

/ Valhall

·
Registered
247 Posts
Top of MT. Aukum CA at the winery.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Some Gasoline Alley far, far away - Jennings, I think

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
rode for 6 hours today through some twisties in Northern California with a triumph and an aprillia.

Such a masterfull trio of bikes.

I'm in love with this bike. It kept up with a superbike today, 35year rider on an aprillia 1000. I think i finally have all the bugs worked out and actually have a pretty fast bike.
is that 2 into 1 exhaust?

·
Registered
692 Posts
2014 dvms...

Last weekend @ the Dania Vintage Motorcycle Show.

3021 - 3040 of 3815 Posts