Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2981 - 3000 of 3778 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
My 91' 900ss @ night, always ready to put a grin on my face!!!:D Sorry for the "crappy iPhone pics"!!! :eek:

I honestly love her!!! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Kobe is beautiful, and one day I hope to get back there with a Ducati !!!!!
Love to tour Japan actually......
One day.....

Cheers
Darryl
Yes, Kobe area is beautiful with some amazing roads on the doorstep. I've lived here 17 years and have some great riding buddies, both Japanese and foreign. Half the time we go off-road rindo (forest trail) riding, the rest of the time the Duc laps up the usual Japanese twisties. 6-7 camp outs a year, come and join us, you're very welcome.:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
1998 900fe.

Pics taken after one of only five ride outs the Duke had this year! My 15 month old daughter is keeping me far too busy to ride the bike at the moment! And now the snow is on its way!

Safe riding!

Richie.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice picture. I like seeing your photos Valhall. Beautiful bike with great quality pictures every time.

I'm very envious of those pipes, too :D
Thank you for your kind words, Uncalcetindelana! And yes, I like those pipes very much! :)

got it on ebay?i was after her myself,grwat piece
You mean my bike? No, I bought her from a dude on Sweden's equivalent to Craigslist.

The fairings are back on, and I gave her a proper wash and polish. And as you can see, she turned out really nice... :yeah:

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
317 Posts
My first Ducati... 1995 Superlight IV #003

This is the only new motorcycle I've ever owned (out of 13). The photo was taken in '95 or '96 in Vicenza, Italy (please excuse the "European man bag" and Max Biaggi replica helmet).

Unfortunately, one afternoon a few years later I was following another Ducati down a mountain road, and the next thing I knew, I was laying on a gurney in an ER with a fat officer from the Polizia Municipale demanding "Quanto Veloce (how fast)?!?" In fact, I fared better than the bike did... My bella ducati was basta finito... So now I have a red one, and ride it much slower (most of the time).

Dang, I wish I still had those pipes!

2981 - 3000 of 3778 Posts