Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2941 - 2960 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
My NOS high mount carbon Termis arrived from Italy today, and I was happy as a kid on Christmas morning.

A comparison of the new Termignoni exhaust to the left and the old Sil Motor exhaust to the right. Quite a difference in height!

Not so bad, ey? Makes lovely Italian music as well... ;)

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
107 Posts
Same termi's I have....Very beautiful almost twin bike
Thanks, and yes, they are almost like twins now! ;) When I took the last pic in a abandoned and deserted industry area in town, suddenly a Danish registered car approached me: it was a Dane who had a 1995 750 SS back home in Denmark! What are the odds? It's a small world... :p

I also have them the only thing I don't like is my heels from my boots melt on them during Track Days.

Very Sexy....Sound is Good...:D
Thanks, like them a lot! Sound is awesome, even if I find my old Sil Motor a little deeper/lower in tone - and much more quieter.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My NOS high mount carbon Termis arrived from Italy today, and I was happy as a kid on Christmas morning.

A comparison of the new Termignoni exhaust to the left and the old Sil Motor exhaust to the right. Quite a difference in height!

Not so bad, ey? Makes lovely Italian music as well... ;)

Regards

/ Valhall
You definitely have one of my favourite SSs here. It looks even better now with the Termignonis!

And it's specially nice to see it being ridden across your land.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You definitely have one of my favourite SSs here. It looks even better now with the Termignonis!

And it's specially nice to see it being ridden across your land.
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Yes, I ride it a lot. I'm working as a train driver in different parts of southern Sweden and often ride it to and from work, wherever it is. So far I have driven it for about 7.000 kilometers since the 1st of July this summer (the date I bought it).

2941 - 2960 of 3754 Posts