Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 3760 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Ridge

Great pic and nice looking Duc! I hope to make it down to ORP next year. Made 7 sessions at the Ridge this summer. Always enjoy riding with other SS owners.

Regards,

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!
I saw your post and pic from the Ridge, great looking bike! Seven sessions, I'm envious. Hoping to make it up there soon. Look forward to riding with you there or at ORP. Cheers!
Erik

·
Registered
371 Posts
Body work is 03-04. Here is a better pic of both my babies!

Erik, I really want to try ORP, so hopefully we can meet up for track days. Please feel free to message anytime to are going to the Ridge as well so we can ride together. I have already made some good friends at the Ridge who also ride Ducs. Makes the day more fun. :D

Best regards,

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
One hole on each side needs to be drilled to attach to the frame mount. I cut some pretty long relief sections for the rear to clear the headers though. Top mounts in only one of the upper screw mounts but it's really secure.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My "Ducce" (as we nickname Ducatis here in Sweden) in front of the Oeresund Bridge, the link between Sweden and Denmark:

Best regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
733 Posts
my 93 900ss need some help finding some high mount exhaust, any info on were to get me some would be appreciated
I bought Spark carbon high mounts from Motowheels. They sell the brackets too.

I thought they were a little loud for me but I was told. Not to be a sissy and that Mum said loud bikes save lives. Now they sound very nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yesterday I was at the Valshall (almost like my user name!) Viking Village near Karlskrona with the Duc. Nice viking house!

Best regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here's a few photos from a track day a few weeks ago with the new paint job and the new GPR deeptone slip-on exhaust...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nice knee down! Looks like there's some more lean to go too! Bike looks mean.
Thanks! I've still got some rider improvements to work on, but I'm getting there. :)

Hey Chuck
How do you like the GPR's I bought a set but there not on my bike yet.
I really like them a lot! They are not as loud as my previous D&D's (they were too loud for my preference), they sound really good even without baffles, and they are small so there aren't any clearance issues. Most slip-on mufflers stick out like a sore thumb compared to these. I'm very happy with them.

2921 - 2940 of 3760 Posts