1 owner, 6020 kms,

1993 Superlight 900 U.S. Model
5500 miles,
Private import by me,
2nd owner,

1995 SP 900 U.S. Model
7300 kims,
Japan import,

Very nice collection. I have a few myself, my favorite Ducati.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Beautiful bike! Where did you get the seat? Is it custom?
The seat unit is a carbon unit from Kamna the seat has been recovered with the NCR emblem lasered into the back.

dewjantim - The wheels are BST carbon and the front mudguard is a carbon unit from a 1098.

Here's a few pics with the slipper clutch.

Cheers Pablo

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Took a ride in the countryside of Scania today, and right there it was...the coolest bus shelter I've ever seen!

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
151 Posts
Took a ride in the countryside of Scania today, and right there it was...the coolest bus shelter I've ever seen!

Regards

/ Valhall
Beautiful pictures and bike.
I ride that area at least ones a year too. Live in Copenhagen DK and like riding in Sweden more than the flatness and boreness of Sjælland :D
Maybe Ill see you around...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Beautiful pictures and bike.
I ride that area at least ones a year too. Live in Copenhagen DK and like riding in Sweden more than the flatness and boreness of Sjælland :D
Maybe Ill see you around...
Thank you, Claus! :)

Ha, it's actually pretty funny you say that, because all Swedes north of Scania say Scania is flat and boring. Maybe they've got a point as Sjælland and Scania shares the same latitude?

See you around, take care!

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well here is mine. Love it or hate it.

2002 900 SS FI all built by me at my shop. fab, paint, powder everything.

-rear sets and frame shaved, chopped and narrowed
-R6 tail and seat adapted. LED stop turn taillight
-mounts on the frame built to hide the battery, ecu, fuse box, etc under the tank. Wiring for the most part tucked away.
-SV650 headlight (didn't get a chance to coat it black yet)
-custom front L/R LED signal stalk on the lower triple
-Koso digital gauge cluster
-custom stainless 2 into 1 headers, custom made slashcut "GP style" muffler, ceramic coated, headers wrapped.
-K&N filters
-Power Commander 3
-Gold color parts are powdercoated in a custom "Gold Nugget" base with a gold flake in the clear. Frame, swingarm, clip-ons, fuel cap, etc.
-Black color parts are powdercoated in "Black Starlight" with a crazy flake in the clear too. Wheels, triple trees, levers, fuel cap base, engine covers, front sets, etc.
-body is painted with a custom Lexus green metallic color.
-180 rear tire
-renthal gold chain and sprockets
-probably for got a lot more.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah I never really liked the headlight either, I just don't give enough of a shit to change it right now. way too many other projects and customer work to deal with it. No front fender or anything up there. I had the stock front fender on it last year when it was painted another color, decided to leave it off this time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thought I'd ride up to Rainier today. Was surprised to find the road suggested by motorcycleroads.com is gravel! After a mile or two I came across a local who was kind enough to inform me that it was gravel all the way up so I turned around. Oh well. At least the clutch cover I just got from FareWarning looks great, right?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats a real nice ride you got there, since seeing it, yellow is growing on me.

Heres mine during a great ride along the coast today.:)
Thanks BB, that's a beautiful view there out over the water...coast looks mighty nice for a ride on your SS.

I've been up on the Blue Ridge Parkway for rides last couple days. Supersports are ideal here in the mountains, lots of usable power and torque where and when you need it.

2861 - 2880 of 3778 Posts