Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 3847 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just scored these stainless Keihan Conti replica silencers.
They look and sound freakin' awesome ! :D

Totally sweet, any chance of a straight side profile shot to see the Conti's in full please?
Also, interesting clipons - make / comments pretty please :)

Cheers - Frank

·
Registered
395 Posts
Totally sweet, any chance of a straight side profile shot to see the Conti's in full please?
Also, interesting clip ons - make / comments pretty please :)

Cheers - Frank
sure.........

They are Keihans. Made over your way. http://www.keihan.co.uk/default.htm
They don't list them specifically for the SS any more but could probably make some from their old jigs. They've been around for a long time. Oddly, they are the only manufacturer I've ever seen that doesn't put their name on their product. There are no seams on these pipes!

The clip-ons are from fastfromthepast.com
I love these things. They even say "made in Italy" on them. The tallest ones match the height of our stock bars. They have adjustable up-down angle and the color/casting finish matches the OEM Ducati trees perfectly. Build quality is very good and they are reasonably priced. I think they are a very nice upgrade from the bland Ducati bars. I highly recommend! (Note the ultra heavy, bar end weights)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks very much, Mike.
I REALLY like the angle of the Conti's a how well they follow the line of the frame / side panels.

Great quality, yes, I just remembered buying custom kit from Keihan some 20 years ago - omg, I feel old now!

·
Registered
851 Posts
simmer 2012 at Oregon Motorsports Park

these were taken this summer at Oregon Motorsports Park. This was my 1st day at the track after last years piston /valve incident. I had to replace the rear head completely along with rod and piston. The old red powdercoating from MBP was looking a little tired so I opted for black

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts

these were taken this summer at Oregon Motorsports Park. This was my 1st day at the track after last years piston /valve incident. I had to replace the rear head completely along with rod and piston. The old red powdercoating from MBP was looking a little tired so I opted for black
Great looking bike Ian!!:cool:

What do the scales say? 160kg-360pounds?

What about that piston/valve incident? (in case you've mentioned it in another post, I've missed it:eek::))

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ian996
I may be repeating myself here, but this bike is just SICK!! So beautiful, both visually, and I have to assume, functionally.
I hope to meet you at one of the local tracks(the ridge etc.) so I can admire your fine machine in person.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
A couple of weeks ago just south of Mendocino California on Hwy 1. I had two days of riding along the coast, very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts

dear god I would do terrible things to own this bike... nice job.

·
Registered
27 Posts

That's a fancy bike! bravo!

·
Registered
32 Posts
White clutch cover....

Also have an open clutch cover thats red anodized...
Ill post if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
For those of you that have never seen this bike up close in person, you don't know what you're missing. This thing is gorgeous.
The quality of the paintwork seems excellent. The reflection on the black paint is incredible, almost like a mirror. :eek:

2581 - 2600 of 3847 Posts