Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2541 - 2560 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Beartooth Highway yesterday:

Runs a bit rich at 11000', but the backfiring is glorious!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Stopped by my local Cafe with a new mural on the alley side. Took this night shot w/ my Sony NEX 5N - hand held. I love this camera.

·
Registered
692 Posts
My 1991 900ss...

Hey Randy! Beautiful Black Duc as usual!!! Great pic!!!

Here's mine, best regards!

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
25 Posts
fuck me dead said foreskin fred and 10,000 vestile virgens died in the rush~!!

Some damn fine look'n bikes there fella's now scuse me while I off for a fidd;le with meself :p Hey~! could be worse :D might be fiddle'n wit you :abduct:

BWBWBWBHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fart....

·
Registered
527 Posts
Stopped by my local Cafe with a new mural on the alley side. Took this night shot w/ my Sony NEX 5N - hand held. I love this camera.
I have to say if I haven't already, that's one of the nicest Ducs on this site. How do you like the red seat, any problems keeping it clean? I'm thinking of doing the same color theme, except all carbon with a polished tank.

·
Registered
54 Posts
fuck me dead said foreskin fred and 10,000 vestile virgens died in the rush~!!

Some damn fine look'n bikes there fella's now scuse me while I off for a fidd;le with meself :p Hey~! could be worse :D might be fiddle'n wit you :abduct:

BWBWBWBHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fart....
Shame there isn't some kind of intelligence test prior to being given access to the board. Or maybe a minimum age requirement, to keep middle-schoolers out of here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
ImageUploadedByMO Free1349227756.896529.jpg .

Yeah, she is a true Italian lady, born to be a queen, but loves to dance to much to wear a crown.

Sent from the bridge of the Starship Enterprise.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have to say if I haven't already, that's one of the nicest Ducs on this site. How do you like the red seat, any problems keeping it clean? I'm thinking of doing the same color theme, except all carbon with a polished tank.
Red seat was a gamble when I decided to get it upholstered. So far have had positive comments. Keeping my entire bike clean is therapy for me so it's not a chore at all. :D I've found mods to these sacred old bikes can both delight the casual crowd or infuriate purist. Have fun with it. :eek:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Local Panigale Unveiling Party

Wanted to share the vid I made for our local shop's unveiling party a few months ago. Yes I "borrowed" some footage from Ducati. I don't think they minded.

·
Saddle Sore
806 Posts
After 3 years off-the-road (sleeping in my garage), my little Duc is alive and well. Just in time for the first snow of the year!

The Yamaha FZ1 was my ride while the Duc slept. MUCH more practical, MUCH more powerful, MUCH faster........very reliable boring sewing machine. :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
After 3 years off-the-road (sleeping in my garage), my little Duc is alive and well. Just in time for the first snow of the year!

The Yamaha FZ1 was my ride while the Duc slept. MUCH more practical, MUCH more powerful, MUCH faster........very reliable boring sewing machine. :)

Beautiful SS.

Perfect comparison on the FZ1 BTW, except you forgot to mention how the SS makes the FZ1 look incredibly ugly : )

2541 - 2560 of 3754 Posts