Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

221 - 240 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Smalls said:
My first post...

That counter at the top says "3"...liar!!

Just kidding...

·
Registered
369 Posts
New pics...

Four months, 6500 km and a ''few'' upgrades later... It's time for some new pics :) Man I'm so happy I bought a new SS1000DS!

Cheers,
Morten

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
99 900ss

My new SS I love the power coming from a 750 Monster. I have to set the bike up for my weight but this is it for now and then when I get old I will get a Sport Touring bike................ :)

david

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
05 800ss

I figured I'd take advantage of the nice weather we had in the northeast this weekend. The picture was taken in West Milford, NJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
another new guy

What's up everybody. I've been trolling around these great forums for a while, soaking up all the good info. Now I'm ready to post --- bought my first bike this past Friday, and here it is!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just a shot of my '99 SS

Hope you guys/gals like her...I sure do. I've done just a few mods: filter, chip, pipes, seat, fender... I hope the image makes it through.

Cheers,

JoBu

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
blackduc said:
New member. Just thought I would post a picture. 1992 900SS.
Tell us about her! She looks GREAT. You don't see to many of them still black...

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
She is a 1992 900 SS with 12,000 miles. Usual stuff, FBF Pipes, carbon fenders, vented logo clutch cover, kevlar brake lines, sprocket/chain upgrade. I have owned her since 1993. Previous owner only put 800 miles on the bike before switching over to a Bimota.

She has a 1995 900 SS/SP sister out in the garage.

I will post some more photos this evening.

Love the site!

·
Registered
432 Posts
New to the board (first post!), and just picked up a 2001 900ss today! It only has 1600 miles on the clock, and makes a nice companion for the Yamaha Road Star Warrior. :)

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Are those Michelin Hi-Sport tires??? The single best, bang-for-the-buck mod you can do to that bike is ditch those tires as soon as you can swing it. Michelin Pilot Powers or Bridgestone BT-014's either one will transform that bike. I replaced my original ones with the 014's and all I can say is wow!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
My '99 900SS

Hi everyone. I'm new to the group and thought I'd post a few pics of my baby. I bought it new in 2001 at the Ducati dealer where I was employed. I'm not finished with it yet....I need a rear Dymag classic wheel to match my unmounted front (red spokes, polished rim)....Solo seat....carbon chain guard...and more.

Oh yea, unseen are Fast By Ferracci high compression pistons and a Dyno Jet Power Commander III

Dave
Colorado, USA

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ba 641

In all her glory... It only took 3 months, to the day, to register her locally. :think:

I think the Arabic plate gives her a bit of panache. My desert beauty. :p

Dropped the lower fairing, not for asthetics, but because I am tired of rubbing it on the Everest-like speed bumps they have around here. Damn!!! :rolleyes:

And thanks to George_Linhart for the pipes. They're awesome! :)

Ride safe, y'all :yeah:

Attachments

221 - 240 of 3754 Posts