Ultraleggera means "Ultralight"
So, lets have a closer look to the mods:
- BST Carbon fibre wheels
- Complete bodywork incl. fuel tank made of Carbon fibre
- M1100 engine with lightened gears, flywheel and some other stuff
- Lighter battery (A123 cells)
- Cable Clutch Conversion
- Öhlins front fork of the 999R
- Öhlins rear shock
- Front brakes of the 1098
- some other small parts made of Carbon, Titanium or Ergal.
The 1100 engine is lighter than the stock 900 one.
As you see there is a lot more weight to save...no magnesium engine covers, no carbon brake discs, no aluminum clutch yet, etc....
Other pictures will follow as soon as possible.