Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a solo tail section (red/white numberplates) for my 900SS/SP (thanks largerthan9), wondering if anyone makes the numeral "1" decals that go on the numberplates?

I think that some years of Superlight came with them, and they also came on certain 851/888s. Thanks for any assistance...

d.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Often pop up on ebay uk or ebay germany.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers lads - although I really just need the numeral "1"s since the numberplate is already painted on the tail. This is helpful though.

d.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Search ebay world wide. I just got a set from a German seller for around 15 USD

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm bumping this thread...

Where can you find this "1" decal? Searched all over the net, eBay included.

Many thanks in advance!

/ Valhall

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
Email these guys in Australia via their web site index

I have bought original colour and yellow decals for my 2001 and very pleased. I also met them once and seemed really nice.

Their web site says the site is undergoing changes, so you can't see what they have.

Richard

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Email these guys in Australia via their web site index

I have bought original colour and yellow decals for my 2001 and very pleased. I also met them once and seemed really nice.

Their web site says the site is undergoing changes, so you can't see what they have.

Richard
If you check the Pic section of the CutGrafix site that Richard provided the link to you can see exactly what you are after in their gallery.

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
If you check the Pic section of the CutGrafix site that Richard provided the link to you can see exactly what you are after in their gallery.
Didn't think of that - I was going down the route of what was listed for sale.

Well done - lateral thinking Dave.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks a lot, Punch and Dave G - I'll try to mail them!

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just take a picture to a local sign shop. They can do it, no problem.
I recently had a bunch of decals made for my bike and it was surprisingly inexpensive and only took a week or two.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I am actually looking for the number plate decals front and rear. The links on the fist page are dead. Cant seem to find anyone who sells them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Saddle Sore
806 Posts
I got my side plates directly from the Ducati dealer as OEM part.
The numbers can be cut by any graphics shop.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maybe someone would be kind enough to provide some high-res pics of the "1" decal (from both sides) of their bike? I'm thinking of making my own decals from a black decal sheet if I don't get hold of the original ones.

Anyone? Would be much appreciated, many thanks in advance! :)

Best regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
463 Posts
Howdo!

Just picked my body work up from being sprayed, I have a set of number boards if someone can use them? Mine has been painted on. Will post pics tomorrow.

Cheers Pablo

·
Registered
463 Posts
Howdo!

These are the number boards & No.1's left over from the respray, I've used the smaller decals though. All decals by Image works, who seem to be the most popular for bike decals in the UK.

Cheers Pablo

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts