Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does everybody think the superbike season is going to be with the new riders for Ducati in WSB & AMA. Will Troy B. pick up where he left off in WSB and can Ben B. get back to his old form in the AMA???? :think:

·
MultiModerator
1,401 Posts
roadrash194 said:
How does everybody think the superbike season is going to be with the new riders for Ducati in WSB & AMA. Will Troy B. pick up where he left off in WSB and can Ben B. get back to his old form in the AMA???? :think:
Well that's what I'm hoping for. In the end I'll settle for anyone not on Suzuki in AMA :) Nothing against Suzuki just would like to see something else on the top step.

I'm thinking it's going to be good on both sides of the pond.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know everybody seems to say that the twin is dead,as far as going against the I4,so it makes me root for the ducati even more. Even if Ducati didn't win either championship just to give them a run to the end would be great. :yeah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.