Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
6581 - 6600 of 6711 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Cheers, trying to find the best angle for this bike. It’s a bit dark and gloomy with the fading light but I like the setting.
May I ask where the picture was taken? And I also installed LEDs for the parking lights too. However, since they are so white they don't match my headlights which is a bit annoying. One of these days I may upgrade the lights to HID or LED.

·
Registered
Ducati 1098s 2008
13 Posts
Sure thing. This was taken near Vicenza, Italy. In between Milan and Venice roughly.

The first running lights literally broke in half during the first ride. Had to fish the remainder of the bulb out which I managed with a magnet taped to a zip tie.

These, which actually were half the price of the first ones, seem to be keeping up okay. Color temperature is pretty much in line with the main bulb which is LED as well.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Bought this two days ago and spent the first day just cleaning..The bike runs perfectly except for a slightly grabby clutch leaving the stoplight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dayum! The more I look at 999s the more I like them. Going to have to start planning to add one to the garage!

·
Registered
06 999R RAD02, 06 999R
719 Posts
Bought this two days ago and spent the first day just cleaning..The bike runs perfectly except for a slightly grabby clutch leaving the stoplight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So envious! Love the yellow 999. Only one I'm currently missing. Yellow fairings for one of them is on the top of my list currently. Enjoy an amazing bike;

·
Registered
06 999R RAD02, 06 999R
719 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
6581 - 6600 of 6711 Posts