Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 6378 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
grimgrinnin...beautiful photography!!!!!!!

The 749 is in the background in the last one!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ill post when i can get my girl to take some pics like that.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
galaxy said:
grimgrinnin...beautiful photography!!!!!!!

The 749 is in the background in the last one!!!!
Oh man!!! I want to ride her!!!! :D

The 749S, of course :rolleyes: *cough*..........*cough* :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not that my bike is going to compare the the SS800 & 749 in the other posts hot gal there Galaxy. But here is just my bike. Note too self talk wife into taking photo's with bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
916 Dirtbike

I know those of you who saw my original picture probably thought this was a joke, it's not! All that needs to be done is the placement of coils, cpu, battery, radiator setup, gas tank (will go underneath the throttle bodies), Honda CRF style "airbox" (will put the battery in there), and of course suspension work. This picture will make the Ducati purist cringe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
my turn!

figured i'd get my girl a pic up there

and this is my ex's bike (i got her the paint job for her bday.. i'm too nice)

·
Registered
64 Posts
hillclimber147 said:
I know those of you who saw my original picture probably thought this was a joke, it's not! All that needs to be done is the placement of coils, cpu, battery, radiator setup, gas tank (will go underneath the throttle bodies), Honda CRF style "airbox" (will put the battery in there), and of course suspension work. This picture will make the Ducati purist cringe.
Looks like a great project, hopefully you'll get it to work good. You 'll have the best sounding hill climber. I did something similar a while back, however I had to compromise on the ground clearance and that didn't work so well on the motocross track. Ground clearance probably is not an issue on your project.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Two months old and ready to finish the break in period!

41 - 60 of 6378 Posts