Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

5261 - 5280 of 6383 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on your bike. Wondering why you have changed the brake rotors. What race fairing do you have, any pics ?
Hi Sal.
No pictures yet from the fairings. Nothing fancy, they are from Cebimoto from the Czech Republic, currently in standard white.

Interesting your remark on the brake rotors. I hadn't noticed -till your remark just now- they were not the standard ones.
I did know that brake and clutch levers and cilinders are also not standard, but it is period Brembo stuff.
I've purchased the bike like this in Italy. The first owner has been the CEO of Infostrada.
Infostrada being the Ducati SBK main sponsor, I suspect the bike has been delivered from Ducati to him with some extra's. However, I don't have a proof of this yet.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Sal.
No pictures yet from the fairings. Nothing fancy, they are from Cebimoto from the Czech Republic, currently in standard white.

Interesting your remark on the brake rotors. I hadn't noticed -till your remark just now- they were not the standard ones.
I did know that brake and clutch levers and cilinders are also not standard, but it is period Brembo stuff.
I've purchased the bike like this in Italy. The first owner has been the CEO of Infostrada.
Infostrada being the Ducati SBK main sponsor, I suspect the bike has been delivered from Ducati to him with some extra's. However, I don't have a proof of this yet.
Hi Peter
Yes they changed them for better performance radial cylinders and levers. But why they put the heavyer regular 996/Monster rotors? Maybe they preferred that design .... At least the brake calipers are stock 34/34

5261 - 5280 of 6383 Posts