Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, who was the 05/06 superbike in Pongo yesterday. First one I've seen down there in almost two years!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Zooom, be nice, it's all we have out here and it's basicly right out the end of my street. Nothing like some of the riding you guys have up on northern VA but okay. Suffolk is better though but a bit of a ride.

Shadow, maybe we should get together sometime this month. Where are you located?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Green run is not far. I live right by the General Booth/ Sandbridge intersecton. What's your weekend look like? Maybe we can meet up? Your pick of a place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,751 Posts
B_Cebrian said:
Hey Zooom, be nice, it's all we have out here and it's basicly right out the end of my street. Nothing like some of the riding you guys have up on northern VA but okay. Suffolk is better though but a bit of a ride.
actually...West Virginia and Northern and Western Maryland have much better!....that is usually around a bouts where I ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zooom said:
actually...West Virginia and Northern and Western Maryland have much better!....that is usually around a bouts where I ride!
Ya..Ya.... Rub it in funnyman! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, spelling challenged here. By the way 79 in San Diego county is out of town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
That may have been me

B_Cebrian said:
Hey, who was the 05/06 superbike in Pongo yesterday. First one I've seen down there in almost two years!
I know this thread is old but I rode that day because we were going out to sea Tuesday morning April 4th. So that may have been me on a borrowed 2003 999 EuroDuc. Did you notice if it had the European plate on it? If it did it was me, I took out the 998 the next day (April 3rd) also before leaving.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top