Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1993 750SS
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, chiming in from SD. I'm looking at picking up a 90s super sport package; probably the 750ss.

I have a 2008 CBR1000RR in my stable, purchased new, that I'm finally converting to 90% track.

So Im looking for an ergonomic, street friendly ride, that I can take on spirited rides.

Is it difficult to get parts for 90s 750 Super Sports? Like OEM bodywork? No one seems to have the OEM stuff online.

·
Administrator
12,297 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. There are several members here from Sandy Eggo if you ever need a hand or want to ride. Enjoy the site.

Reactions: LA2SD

·
Registered
1993 750SS
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott (y) Appreciate the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting the community, and the Sandy Eggo contingent.

·
Administrator
12,297 Posts
You should keep an eye out for @JACKIE TREEHORN . He roams around your neck of the woods and is a lot of fun whenever they let him out of prison.

Reactions: JACKIE TREEHORN

·
Smut peddler
1,001 Posts
To be clear, it the women's prison I'm at. I'm there every Thursday and Friday night, doing a semi nude interpretive dance show for the ladies. :ROFLMAO:

94 has been my road of choice as of late. Look for a degerate on a blackduc, that's me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts