Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the group together to check out Steve's new 1078RR Brutale!!! :D Meeting at Portrero and Decker at 9:00 am. If coming from the 101 freeway, exit Westalke Blvd and head south. Portrero intersection is the last light before the road goes single lane and gets twisty. Meet along the guard rail on the left.

I'll be riding 2 up with my honey ;)

Hope to see you there!

:abduct:

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
i suk as well...i know how excited Steve is about taking delivery of that beast. you guys ride safe.

tanning in Laguna Beach

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
No go, buried at work, and had no time to get a new rear tire installed :cool: Aloha Alex

·
Registered
625 Posts
gotta work this sunday. but next sunday i'm heading up there before cafe desmo.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're on for this Sunday for those of us that will be around. I'm thinking an ACH ride before Cafe Desmo is in order on the 23rd.:cool:

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
i spoke to a very excited Steve yesterday with his new Brutale 1078rr in tow. he says it wheelies thru fourth. make him ride in the rear tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Outie

Getting the group together to check out Steve's new 1078RR Brutale!!! :D Meeting at Portrero and Decker at 9:00 am.
I'll be riding 2 up with my honey ;)

Have plans for Sunday...so, missing your ride once again.
One of these days, I will get lucky enough to do this ride with you.

Be safe.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great ride today! Let's see, there was Doug, Peter, John, Ann, Todd, and uh....... Oh Ya...Steve finally showed up :rolleyes: His new Brutale 1078RRRRRRRRRRR is awesome!! Black and grey with lots of carbon and a carbon stubby pipe. Hopefully Peter will post some pics because it is sweet!!!!

I'm pretty sure he is finally going to join us next week for an ACH ride and Cafe Desmo:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great seeing everybody and of course Steve's 1078RR beast! I will post photos tonight (which do not do justice).

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On Westlake Blvd I saw at least first and second when we raced a bunch of supermoto squirrels away from the light. I politely matched him in first and second with Ann on the back!! She was holding on very tight!!

Can't wait to see your 910.

PLEASE tell me he did a wheelie...through 4th.

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
On Westlake Blvd I saw at least first and second when we raced a bunch of supermoto squirrels away from the light. I politely matched him in first and second with Ann on the back!! She was holding on very tight!!

Can't wait to see your 910.
Are you still married? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts