Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'll be heading out in the morning. Meet up at the Shell Stn at I/80 and Taylor (next to In and Out). I want to check out a fuel/air device.

Meet at 9:00am

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good to see you up at wentworth John! What a beautiful day up there. I went back and did a second run with Jesūs. I saw u on my run back. Wish you could have seen us both dragging knee around one of those corners. Two Ducs dragging knee is a sight to see! See you next time!

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the weather was perfect. I was good until I started messing with my suspension. I had to pull over a couple times going home in order to make some adjustments to compression and preload. I had it working good until I decided to try and make it better. I made it worst. We all did two runs also, Ben camped there and brought some extra gas for the thirsty bikes. I thought it would be no problem for me but I cut it close getting back to Georgetown. Thats another thing I was messing with today, the FatDuc. I have mine at 13.5 right now, seems to be good. I don't like the loss of MPG. I do like the cooler running temps, unless thats a misread caused by the FatDuc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts