Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A&S Ducati
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast at Infineon for Sunday's AMA road racing, here's some quick thoughts...

Josh Hayes - Not his biggest fan, but he showed why he carries the #1 plate Sunday. He went down in turn 9 right in front of me and wifey, picked his bike up unassisted, and came back to a respectable 7th.

Blake Young - This guy flies, he's got heart...if he keeps this up, he's going places.

Jason DiSalvo - Damn near flawless on the Triumph.

Elena Myers - She kicks ass, not as girl rider, but as an AMA racer.

**Important** Nick Hayman of Munroe Motors went down on his 848 and suffered some pretty bad head trauma. He's stable at the moment. Send him good thoughts!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thats pretty cool - your update and recap Krampus. Hope Nick at MM knows we want him back at the shop.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Is that the same Nick that owns MM? If so Galaxy knows him pretty well.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Get well Nick!

Yeah I'm no Hayes fan, just something about the guy rubs me the wrong way.

Blake's got heart, and the way he road with reckless abandon in the last race to come from last place to first in a lap and a half just defied belief.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Wow, serious incident,thanks for posting, I travel over 100k miles a year and search out Ducati and Record shops when I have time between meetings in cities across the west. I have been in Munroe, very cool shop. My thoughts are with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts