Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the market for some cheap leathers. i do track days and i have been renting a suit there but the one that fits kinda is still a bit to small. i figured its time to but a used suit. only problem is i cant find a cheap one that would fit me. i dont even know what size i would order. im 5'11 and weight 240. my jacket is a 60 though its little big. it fits kinda good. wear a 38 in pants. so idk what i should order or if anyone knows anone with a used suit. i can get holes repaired as my uncle repairs leather no problem. anyone have any advice? please let me know. i appreciate it very much

thanks Cody

·
Registered
124 Posts
Maybe look in to joe rocket gear, Im 6ft4inch So for me to find a jacket for being freakishly tall was tuff, Then I looked into Joe rocket....perfect fit. prices arent bad either.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I wouldn't hold out much hope of finding anything cheap. But I agree with above. I'm not "freakishly" tall by any means, but I'm 6'1" 270 and can't normally find anything off the rack. Found a Joe Rocket coat, 2XL and it fits pretty decent in the shoulers and arms. A lot of extra material around the waist, and not big enough up top for any kind of sweater for cold weather, but a decent coat nonetheless.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have the Alpinestars MX-1 leather one piece in 50/60. I have lost weight since then, but when I purchased, I was 260lb - 265lb. I am 6ft 2in and it fit great.

Losing weight is nice...until you are forced to buy an entire new wardrobe. I'm 210 now. It doesn't fit so well now.

(sigh)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts