Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on MOTOGP.com and couldn't find it anywhere for 2006. I'm looking for a complete package for 2006. Any1??

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I don't think they have the 2006 Season Package out yet, but I think you can buy the Pre-Season stuff here: http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/pay.htm?menu=pay

I've bought the package for the past 3 seasons or so now (I think it's 30 Euros or something?) and it's great- totally worth it! I actually like the coverage WAY better than Speed Channel. You get to see the entire race, warm-ups, and post-race interviews and stuff with no commercials. Speed basically takes the same footage but just chops it up to fit a one-hour broadcast (with commercials of course).

The only thing that sucks is I have to watch it on a tiny window on my laptop, but if you use Real Player you have more options to re-size the video window...

bring it on! I'm ready.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree with red_ryder. The coverage is completely worth it. I think it came our to about $47 last year after the currency conversion and everything. And when you maximize the video, it still looks relatively good. I don't think there's a straighforward way to save it to your PC, though.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, thanks guys. I just hate the coverage on speed, and I'll definatly purchase the 06 season once it comes up for sale.

Wish I could download it though, as I'd prefer to have it for later viewing.

Ps. Anyplace where I can get WSB and BSB races online, as Speed seems to be totally screwing us over on proper coverage of those races as well.

Thanks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
My wife and I sit and watch all the MotoGP's that we can. On another list I learned what people see for coverage in Europe and I was amazed at what we were missing. For about $50 US, the MotoGP is something that we are considering. I think that there are tests being run now, will those be on MotoGP also?

Isnt there a way that you could hook up the Internet to your TV and see it on a larger screen?

Dave Harhay

·
Registered
48 Posts
Coverage of Moto GP is free on Eurosport......I can understand what you meen about the coverage on Speed.........I watch the AMA Superbike on Speed, but when you go to ads in the USA we still get to see the race without commentary. To be honest the Speed coverage is crap. WSB is also free on Eurosport but BSB was an extra on Sky Sports in 2005, but I think ITV have bought the rights to it so it should be free on cable or aerial if you live in the UK and near the border in Ireland.

·
Registered
117 Posts
despotp said:
I agree with red_ryder. The coverage is completely worth it. I think it came our to about $47 last year after the currency conversion and everything. And when you maximize the video, it still looks relatively good. I don't think there's a straighforward way to save it to your PC, though.
I just subscribed. I love it. I do have a question, how do you maximize the video window?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm thinking about buying a subscription for the '06 season. Do I understand correctly that you can view the entire race coverage at anytime (not just live when the race is going on)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts