1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Year: 2010
Model: Streetfighter (base model)
Eng size: 1098
Pipes: Quat-D "full" system + Cermakrome exterior, Jet-Hot interior on the full length of the piping.
Seat: Ducati Performance Comfort
Wheels: OEM, powder coated white
Accessories: Rexxer re-map of OEM ECU, Bazzaz Z-Fi TC + QS + Z-AFM, EXVVL delete, catalytic converter delete, O2 emulators, cams degreed, EVR CTS 48t slipper clutch, 14t front sprocket, BiTubo damper, Shorai LiPo battery, CRG Arrow mirrors, custom front blinkers in vents, rear signals integrated into tail light, custom tail tidy & plate LED light, R&G rad guards, Speedymoto open clutch cover, Speedymoto sliders, ASV levers, Stompgrip, CF rear hugger, CF front sprocket guard, CF upper radiator shrouds, CF dash shrouds, Caswell coated "small" tank, reflector delete, frame sticker delete, exhaust hangar delete from right pillion peg + re-powder coat black, Dunlop Q2 front & rear rubber. Suspension dialed by Dave Moss @ Catalyst Reaction in San Carlos, CA. Dyno runs done @ Advanced Cycle Service in San Jose, CA. Cermakrome, Jet-Hot & powder coating done @ Accessories Plus in Belmont, CA.

Story: Had a 2k10 SF-S that I totaled b/c someone decided to cut me off. Insurance cut me a nice check and I turned around a week later and bought a base model 2k10 SF with less miles for considerably less than what I got from insurance. So that all went right into this base model immediately and I modded & tuned the bike myself. I know she doesn't have Ohlins, but I tell you this bike is better than my old SF-S in every conceivable way. I was going for a tasteful and simple, slightly racy look and feel. I thought about going with the Monster S4r livery with a stripe, but she looks good as is and I didn't decide to go that far after all. There may be more CF bits coming in the future but I'm VERY happy with where it is now. I may go with a 1098 airbox and the long tube intake runners, or just the wide mouth CF aftermarket intake runners. She is smooth from 3000rpm to redline and pulls like a freight train thanks to the exhaust and tuning. I love the ergos and commute on the bike daily; California fairweather only, of course. Yea, the white wheels are a B!$%H to keep clean :)

I have plenty of youtube videos of this bike doing dyno runs, wheelies or with a GoPro3 on a Chesty or Tank mount with a killer microphone setup, tearing it up in the canyons. I'll post some here in the thread if theres any interest. Cheers!

153 rwhp, 85 lb/ft torque @ rear wheel.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Here's a quick video of her in action this weekend:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I used to race up and down that road everyday after school when I was
in high school. I'd race my buddies every single day and it's where we learned