Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Does anyone know by chance the difference on the Maintenance costs between the 2 bikes ?

I know the SF is the 4-testastretta and the Monster is the Air 2-Valve?

How much more is the S-F on Maintenance though ?

Also I have my insurance aking me for a VIN # to get a quote ? Does it make sense to ask someone for a VIN # maybe a dumb question but I'm in Canada and everything is slow here. (originally from Pittsburgh PA).

Thanks for the advice

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
insurance

my insurance company asks for the vin when looking up quotes. it supposedly (according to them) gives them more specific information from their database so they don't have to ask you so many questions about the vehicle in question.

when you find out,, tell us what they classified the bike as (ie sports, standard etc.) or if they classify it by displacement.

·
Registered
465 Posts
my insurance company asks for the vin when looking up quotes. it supposedly (according to them) gives them more specific information from their database so they don't have to ask you so many questions about the vehicle in question.

when you find out,, tell us what they classified the bike as (ie sports, standard etc.) or if they classify it by displacement.
Geico classifies it as a sportbike, unfortunately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts