Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I always stick my tongue in the corner of my mouth, similar to the tongue location I use screwing in a light bulb. First start every time. I wish someone had told me about this years ago. Make sure you do tongue first, then hit the button.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I just finished with the dealership. They called their ducati rep and got a custom mapping and flashed it. It's too early to tell how it feels since I just drove it straight home from the dealership. But I'll post here when I have another cold start in 24+ hrs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The bike does act surprisingly different after the first service.
How so?

I installed heated grips and a full Akrapovic system so I was going to have the dealer flash the bike with the Akrapovic map and to enable the heated grips. I was going to do the first service myself. Is the dealership doing anything special other than an oil change?

·
Registered
6 Posts
How so?

I installed heated grips and a full Akrapovic system so I was going to have the dealer flash the bike with the Akrapovic map and to enable the heated grips. I was going to do the first service myself. Is the dealership doing anything special other than an oil change?
So they did the standard oil change, and general / visual inspection. They checked for faults using their tester, and checked for technical updates and recalls. I think the main thing I have noticed the DQS is not hitting a false neutral between 4-5 gear. They didn't log making any changes, Maybe it's just me getting use to the DQS, I really don't know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So they did the standard oil change, and general / visual inspection. They checked for faults using their tester, and checked for technical updates and recalls. I think the main thing I have noticed the DQS is not hitting a false neutral between 4-5 gear. They didn't log making any changes, Maybe it's just me getting use to the DQS, I really don't know.
Do you have your bike setup for GP or standard shift?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Tried the cold start yesterday and it is would start. Same problem. I spoke to them again, and they said they reflashed the ecu with the stock map, not a custom one. It definitely sounds like a fueling thing, where it's not getting enough fuel to start up. Not sure what to do now, but if anything changes I'll post again.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts