Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hammer Down
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's start a thread to share and discuss exhaust options for the new Streetfighter V4 models. Below are a few videos I've seen on exhaust options for the new bike but I'd love to hear what exhaust you're considering for your bike, videos you've seen or produced or if you plan to leave it stock (which sounds pretty good too).

Here's some vids I've found to get us started! (Headphones recommended)
Arrow Works Titanium Exhaust - $1,695
Optional Termignoni T800 Upmap - $349

QD Exhaust Twin Gunshot - $2,449
Mapping - ...

Austin Racing Exhausts - $2,485 - $5,935 depending on options - Currently only seeing pricing for the Panigale in the US.

·
Hammer Down
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated some with pricing. I don't see any US distributors for Austin Racing for the Streetfighter V4 although Motomummy carries them for the Panigale which is what I linked to. Maybe there will be inventory sooner or later.

·
Bon Vivant
10,855 Posts
For that price I'd absolutely go with the Arrow. These exhaust prices are getting stupid!

Just found this on the motowheels Arrow page: *This exhaust will fit the new '20 Ducati Streetfighter V4 with slight adjustments needed for the stock heel guard on the right hand side. We recommend going to a short aftermarket carbon heel guard. Currently there is no map from the Termignoni T-800 UpMap store but the ECU is a "smart" self learning unit that will adapt. However, to turn off the engine light you will need a Rexxer ECU reflash(which we highly recommend) or a servo buddy from Healtech.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts