Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am trying to find out how many yellow streetfighter 848s were ever produced, and specifically how many were imported into Australia.

Does anyone have this info or could they tell me how to find it?

Thanks,

DrArmadillo

·
Bon Vivant
10,212 Posts
too many :surprise:

0:):grin2:

Honestly the only way to find out is first find out how many years the yellow 848 was made and then call or write to the Australian importer or get a cooperative dealer to call them. They are the only people who would have this number. They may or may not have those numbers broken down into colors.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Out of curiosity, why are you after that number DRArmadillo?

Not sure if you'd find it there but a good place to start would be Audi's annual reports (although the acquisition of Ducati happened in 2012 so there may be sloppy accounting around 2012 models)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of curiosity. They seem extremely rare here and I'm trying to decide whether I should sell it or keep it long term.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Anybody had any idea about production numbers of S streetfighters?
I just decided to keep my good old S at home.
I was in doubt should I trade it for monster R or not. But only for brief amount of time to be honest :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At least yellow is better than your vomit green streetfighter. If I was going to custom paint a motorcycle, let alone a Duc SF I couldn't possibly think of a worse colour. You should be riding some English shitbox like a Bonneville.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts