Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in C.A. what should I be expecting to pay for a S model OTD. What have people been paying for freight and setup, any financing deals to be had?

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
no financing deals are available...probably not for a long while. A few people are not paying anything for freight and setup. I negotiated mine down to bare minimum...so dealer is breaking even. Expect to pay full price, then add TTL, possible F&S, and any other accessories you order along with the bike...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was quoted msrp plus $750 freight and setup and $200 doc fees.
Is full MSRP the only way the dealer will sell it to you? There is over $2,500 in margin on the S model so there should be some room to negotiate. If your dealer has a waiting list, then that advice goes out the window.

That's part of the reason I'm going to wait.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
If you cannot find a deal you are happy with in CA I recommend calling Dave Roosevelt at Ducati Seattle 206 298 9995. Have purchased my SF there.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
$670 freight and set-up. $85 doc. fee. But got the installation of my Termi's thrown in and their standard 10% off parts and accessories which I hadn't counted on so I didn't balk too much.

·
Registered
465 Posts
$670 freight and set-up. $85 doc. fee. But got the installation of my Termi's thrown in and their standard 10% off parts and accessories which I hadn't counted on so I didn't balk too much.
$22k OTD. State tax is 9.75% in Calif. 10% off accessories. Oh and the honor of being there "friend." LOL the salesman actually told me that!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh, and MSRP for the bike.

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
Oh, and MSRP for the bike.
I think I will try to just pay MSRP.. it's supposed to be the manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price.. not the price before shipping storage and paper work.. pbpbpbpb.. besides they made me wait :)

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I hate the "document fees" scam. Charging $200 at one dealer I went to last year!! Fortunately the guys at NPR didn't have that little add-on which is a total rip. I went to the dmv myself and took care of the "documentation" for $38!

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts