Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here is what my red S looks like at the moment as I just started modding.......CF hugger on order but had to get rid of the ugly plastic one.........been waiting for the Ducati tidy tail for over a month now........Gilles dont have any pegs yet to replace the slippery ones.....cheapest mod is to get rid of those ugly stickers on the frame...took a long time but worth it. At least the clutch is done....... but still pondering what to do on pipes........

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Here is what my red S looks like at the moment as I just started modding.......CF hugger on order but had to get rid of the ugly plastic one.........been waiting for the Ducati tidy tail for over a month now........Gilles dont have any pegs yet to replace the slippery ones.....cheapest mod is to get rid of those ugly stickers on the frame...took a long time but worth it. At least the clutch is done....... but still pondering what to do on pipes........
I made a lot of my own stuff. Tail tidy I modded up. Footpegs are Competition Werks pegs for 848. Had to grind the ends to fit but they are very grippy and look great. I agree about rear fender, thinking to take mine off too.

Dont forget about those silly fork reflectors. Easy free mod!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I made a lot of my own stuff. Tail tidy I modded up. Footpegs are Competition Werks pegs for 848. Had to grind the ends to fit but they are very grippy and look great. I agree about rear fender, thinking to take mine off too.

Dont forget about those silly fork reflectors. Easy free mod!

I assume they are glued on, how did you get yours off? The old dental floss trick or ? It only takes a few minutes to get rid of the fuggly hugger...............

·
Registered
188 Posts
I assume they are glued on, how did you get yours off? The old dental floss trick or ? It only takes a few minutes to get rid of the fuggly hugger...............
Answered my own stupid question, fork reflectors are now in the trash....looks much better.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I picked up my Red SFS yesterday. This is "naked bike nirvana", folks. My Streetfighter and my white '08 Super Duke in the garage this AM:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
beautiful, :p those rizoma mirrors? they match the lines well (tank,headlight) nice choice.
The man has good taste, you should have seen his S4Rs and you would know this is only the beginning!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guess I start.:) I have a feeling this will get wild.
Can you tell me where you got the gold anodized reservoirs, and how you did the exhaust. It looks very nice, and I love the Moto GP style can. Is it a 2 into 1 pipe with a single muffler? Thanks and nice looking bike.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the information, and thanks for getting that exhaust hanger for all us folks that want to remove the rear pegs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nothing really to see on Moto Corse's web site. Can't seem to access anything. Maybe I will have to call them tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts