Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
No new pics for 5 months... I thought I would contribute: Here's a couple from my (probable) last ride of the Fall on the edge of Central PA

Sucks that I'm soon going to have to park this thing for 5 months. Such is life in the snow belt, though. Bring on the Winter projects!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All...I am new to this forum and bought my 2012 Streetfighter S below in March, with only 2100 miles on the clock. I also have a 2008 Monster S2R1K which I bought new. I ditched the Mickey Mouse mirrors for bar-end mirrors and added frame sliders. The previous owner heavily customized it as you can see including a Ducati racing ECU, full Termi exhaust, and a lightweight racing clutch. She is definitely a beastie!

5c55dd74fde05150293c167d.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Iy seems I need new remap. Running superrich.
Anybody had similar issue with steering damper ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Mine is the same. I am running the DP map. I've been able to clean this with simple green and a green scrub pad, but I also found it easier to purchase one of those plastic bristle brush drill attachments. That made the job so much quicker.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine is the same. I am running the DP map. I've been able to clean this with simple green and a green scrub pad, but I also found it easier to purchase one of those plastic bristle brush drill attachments. That made the job so much quicker.
I have dp full termi map, it's not good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1161 - 1169 of 1169 Posts