Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1194 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the Staggered, MotoGP style custom piping! When I finally get around to it, that is close to what I plan to do. I really enjoy, your walks outside the norm. Looking forward to your further endeavors !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Barely started my mods but here are the pics. Mods include Shift-Tech exhaust, DP clutch cover, DP tail section, Speedcell SBK battery, Pazzo levers and Rizoma Reverse Retro mirrors. To come: air box, air ducts, ecu, and slipper clutch.
Sorry if this is in another thread but new to the streetfighter scene. Is this a custom termi pipe? or is this just a universal pipe with a termi sticker?? Thank you!

·
Registered
141 Posts
New to me 2012 fighter yellow 848

2000 miles, like new!

Termignoni's just arrived today, working on lining the tank as it is mint and doesn't appear to have any swelling damage.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
I don't own a streetfighter, but I love this thread because some day.......I hope....I can add a streetfighter to the stable. They are the most gnarly version of the last of the Ducati analog beasts, and rightfully setup as such. They'll go down as legend some day, for those who don't know today

·
Registered
181 Posts
Some trackday from sunday. I was only guy on naked, with numberplate. Other guys where clubracers with full support, trucks, mechanics, spare rain tires..
But, fun is priority for me :)
Last summer had huge problem with stability with the bike, but after setup it is new story...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't know..
I like this deep, noughty sound of testastretta evoluzione too much. .. How to sell this bike for new sfs v4?
I cannot upload 10sec clip of me on full trottle on finish straight.
How to do it guys?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know..
I like this deep, noughty sound of testastretta evoluzione too much. .. How to sell this bike for new sfs v4?
I cannot upload 10sec clip of me on full trottle on finish straight.
How to do it guys?

Probably just upload to youtube and link it here.

1141 - 1160 of 1194 Posts