Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
12,218 Posts
The weather finally cleared up and warmed up enough to get the bike out for a few pics.

I took it around the block for the first time since the re-assembly - I'm really happy! so far everything seems great

(For those that missed the thread about this bike http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=76160)

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
12,218 Posts
Sorry no wheelie pics but I've been working on the 1098 a little and I have some updated pics of the Streetfighter
I thought I'd share :eek:

Yeah, I liked the exhaust on the SF so much I decided to do the 1098. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
12,218 Posts
enough babble! :mad: we need some pics!

OK it's springtime guys, everybody take a camera on yer first ride this season and post up a new pic (even your bike is already on here)

I'll at least post a couple of SF pics and I'll get a ride pic ASAP... :D

·
Bon Vivant
12,218 Posts
pictures anybody?

Just getting ready to put a couple of bikes in the Morgan Adams Concourse D'Elegance
(SF was not in the plans - I put it in a streetrod show the next day where it won first place)

MV and 74 750 at the concouse

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
12,218 Posts
That very cool. Looks like they had a good turnout.
The show was invitation only and you had to submit a portfolio of your bike to be pre-approved.
The show was for aircraft, autos and bikes - lots of million-dollar private planes and most of the cars were $100K plus.
The bike (brough superior) that won best of show at pebble beach was there.

Tickets to get in to see the show were $125 each.

A very high-end deal with a high-dollar charity auction. I was invited the year before last but didn't go, I don't think I'd go again, I'm just not one of those people.
My wife had a good time - I really didn't.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts