Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah, Brilliant, I was at Phillip Island for the weekend, he did this all weekend, lap after lap. The kid can ride, during the race at the island (and whole weekend) he was absolutely masterful. That bike sure is one fantastic 'POS' isn't it? :)

Unfortunately Valencia was a complete disaster has now ruined my whole week. However never mind, shit happens. He was totally dominate all weekend at Valencia no one came close to him, so next year is looking very good - so far. Here's looking to a great Ducati 2010. Unfortunately have to wait 5 months for the circus to start again.

cheers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah, Brilliant, I was at Phillip Island for the weekend, he did this all weekend, lap after lap. The kid can ride, during the race at the island (and whole weekend) he was absolutely masterful. That bike sure is one fantastic 'POS' isn't it? :)

Unfortunately Valencia was a complete disaster has now ruined my whole week. However never mind, shit happens. He was totally dominate all weekend at Valencia no one came close to him, so next year is looking very good - so far. Here's looking to a great Ducati 2010. Unfortunately have to wait 5 months for the circus to start again.

cheers.
Just a little prejudice huh. Well, Stoner has had some brilliant rides-but, he really needs to mature and stop whining..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gotta love that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts