Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All please keep your eyes open for an Orange 2008 Brutale 910. This motorcycle was stolen from a Parking Garage in the Loft District, downtown St. Louis last night, Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning. Please call or email with any leads. Hopefully with all the trained eyes on this board someone will see it.

Thanks
Jeremy

[email protected]

·
Banned
96 Posts
Stolen Brutale

Hey jeremy i am soo sorry to hear to stolen your bike my friend, what a shame and peace off shit situation i am gone looking everywhere for you right now bro sooooo sorry again good luck!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Might I suggest you post the particulars on the STLAR, MSTA, St. Louis Moto sites? Then, you would have many motorcyclists looking for your rather unusual bike for this area...

So sorry about your loss. :(

DrJ

·
Registered
740 Posts
An MV, really????? I would think they would never steal that brand of bike. If its not someone around ur area needing parts for his own MV and had ur bike stolen then the parts should pop up on eBay or Craigslist if the thief is stupid enough to do so. I mean, how many MV used parts are on the market? Should be easy to recognize them if they are urs.

I was real happy when I got my Hyper cause I was thinking finally I dont have to worry so much about my bike getting stolen since its a Ducati, I soon realized that I was wrong since I started hearing lots of them getting stolen.

Best of luck man....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might I suggest you post the particulars on the STLAR, MSTA, St. Louis Moto sites? Then, you would have many motorcyclists looking for your rather unusual bike for this area...

So sorry about your loss. :(

DrJ
Hey thanks Dr. J. It has been posted on STLAR and STLMoto.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An MV, really????? I would think they would never steal that brand of bike. If its not someone around ur area needing parts for his own MV and had ur bike stolen then the parts should pop up on eBay or Craigslist if the thief is stupid enough to do so. I mean, how many MV used parts are on the market? Should be easy to recognize them if they are urs.

Best of luck man....
My thoughts exactly. It's a niche bike that draws a lot of attention, which apparently now is good and bad.

·
Registered
175 Posts
All please keep your eyes open for an Orange 2008 Brutale 910. This motorcycle was stolen from a Parking Garage in the Loft District, downtown St. Louis last night, Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning. Please call or email with any leads. Hopefully with all the trained eyes on this board someone will see it.

Thanks
Jeremy

[email protected]
I park in the same garage as you (saw the flier that you posted on the door). Did you get a chance to look at the video from the surveillance camera? There is one located at the entrance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I park in the same garage as you (saw the flier that you posted on the door). Did you get a chance to look at the video from the surveillance camera? There is one located at the entrance.
Yeah I think I remember meeting you awhile back. Regarding the camera's, I'll just say the investigation is ongoing and I'm going to keep what I know off the boards for now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah I think I remember meeting you awhile back. Regarding the camera's, I'll just say the investigation is ongoing and I'm going to keep what I know off the boards for now.

Yeah thats me...Met you when you were washing your bike last summer. I hope you find the bike. Let me know if I can be of any help. My email address is [email protected].

Matt

·
Registered
234 Posts

Thanks
Jeremy

[email protected]
what an idiot stealing your bike! what i mean by that is it is so unique that it is easy to spot. I'm sorry to hear your bike was stolen, that sucks. I will definitely keep an eye out for you. it would be hard to miss a bike like that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Heads up.....Look up craigslist in Chicago...someone is selling some MV parts....looks like most are from a superbike but you never know....kind of an odd bike to part out on craigs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heads up.....Look up craigslist in Chicago...someone is selling some MV parts....looks like most are from a superbike but you never know....kind of an odd bike to part out on craigs.
Nice find for sure. Nothing identifiable as pieces of my bike, and seems consistent with the F4. I've been using allofcraigs.com to query every possible outlet. So far...nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts