Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night Apagios' trailer and our three motorcycles were stolen from the Hampton in in Colorado springs. So far the cops won't even come to the scene just take a report over the phone.

new 16' v nose trailer with front and rear ramps. metallic silver with a diagonal chrome stripe then the tail is ducati red. Maryland tags.

bikes are

2010 black multi s touring NY tags DUCNUT.
2010 red monster 1100s gold wheels termi pipes Maryland plates.
2005 super sport 1000 grey with red wheels termi pipes Maryland plates.

added pictures below. if anyone has info call 911 if immediate or call Colorado springs PD at 719 444 7000 case #12-24684

thanks
Roy, Dave and Ed

·
Official Retired Person
7,374 Posts
WTF? Let's get the posse together and hunt the M-F's down right now!

Seriously though, be persistent but don't blame the authorities. Get the insurance company involved soon.

I'm sorry. Maybe we could all help spread the word? We can all certainly keep watch.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics of bikes and trailer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
I really hate to hear this Roy. I hope that the cockroaches who did this are caught and the bikes recovered.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i will keep an eye out from longmont/boulder to the denver tech center. the hill climb will also bring with it lots of out of state thieves. i would also keep kansas, nebraska, new mexico, wyoming police on alert. you might also want to alert the colorado ducati sales and service shops. best of luck with the recovery.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Effen sickening ..
We should booby trap our stuff and teach those scum some lessons.
Too often the crook don't get what is deserved when they are seldom caught...
You have SOO much invested in that rig and contents .
For some people to have the nerve to plan the Crime , I hope the WORST for them...
I Can't imagine how you all feel...

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will keep an eye out from longmont/boulder to the denver tech center. the hill climb will also bring with it lots of out of state thieves. i would also keep kansas, nebraska, new mexico, wyoming police on allert. you might also want to alert the colorado ducati sales and service shops. best of luck with the recovery.
we have contacted every area dealer and provided them with pics and info.

·
Still needs a life.
12,591 Posts
Start checking eBay and Craig's List for Duc parts. Also check area custom cycle builders which may have a less than stellar reputation.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If anyone in the Colorado Springs area sites the trailer, my cell is (443) 910-5513

Thanks to everyone who can keep an eye out!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Wow!! that sucks.:mad: I hope who ever did this gets caught and drops the soap in jail, if you know what I mean. I will keep an eye out on ebay and craigs list and check for parts from those models.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Holy shit that sucks! I hope the find it and shoot the thieves resisting arrest

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Hopefully there's a way to track it by your GPS on the Multi, really sorry to see this happen to you guys. :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
I hope they get double crossed by the buyers and chopped up into small unrecognisable pieces, then the police respond to the commotion, seizing and returning your bikes, which in preparation for delivery had been washed, waxed, and given their 7500mi service or whatever service was needed next.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sickening. I will have an eagle eye out also. If there is anything else I can do for you while you're here, by all means, give me a shout. I'm just up the road, and this shit is way too close for comfort.

Scott
303-973-8550

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Sickening. I will have an eagle eye out also. If there is anything else I can do for you while you're here, by all means, give me a shout. I'm just up the road, and this shit is way too close for comfort.

Scott
303-973-8550
Good on you Scott for the 'help' offer. Good stuff. Big thumbs up.

Roy, Dave, Ed,

I'm literally sick to my stomach. I'm sorry this happened to you. I ain't got nothing to help with except some good thoughts/well wishes/Prayers. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Rich

1 - 20 of 71 Posts