Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hammer Down
2019 1250 GS
1,747 Posts
I'm divided. From head on it looks good but from the side, I'm not so sure. Do you have a shot of the whole side of the bike that's painted?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Stock or paint that part white.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Either stock or painted but with a graphic, Ducati Logo, something to break it up. Carbon wrap? Since we are talking aesthetics, while you are spending some time take ten and remove all the frame stickers. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the red, makes the bike look slightly bigger. Maybe put Ducati in black on there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Hammer Down
2019 1250 GS
1,747 Posts
What if you instead put some red pinstripes on the black part? I agree it needs the differentiation in color to break it up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Before seeing the pics, I thought it would look less Ducati-esque, but it actually looks great, makes it look like a Ducati Superbike, needs DUCATI decals in silver/white.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I'm with the guys above. The red looks good and different, (which is always good for me). But definitely needs an accent. Your favorite decal racer sticker, have a shop make up a custom decal, or DIY decal or in paint. Something simple that just accents to break up the red....But red certainly better IMO....Way to look for something a different!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The stock look!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll have to vote for the stock look, the black seems to complement the red. Did you paint your skids black? Mine are silver, I have considered painting them black or red. I really like the wheel stripes, where did you source those?

Cheers
Stevo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts