Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
More data about Bushing sizes. You have no clue how hard this was to get. Thank You Paul at BellissiMoto.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Your alcohol induced rage is hurtful. I have cleaned my keyboard after breakfast today. I have also put my grey hoodie in the wash. I am currently cleaning my aviator sunglasses. Later I will sweep the cabin.
With talk like that, I'd have been happy to clean your garage up.

For that spacer, I ordered one just like that from Ducabike for my slipper. To bad I didn't measure it before installation, by if it is the same size, it is easy to get. I bet you they could give you the dimensions. If they are the same, you have an good supply source. No that you should need another one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
With talk like that, I'd have been happy to clean your garage up.

For that spacer, I ordered one just like that from Ducabike for my slipper. To bad I didn't measure it before installation, by if it is the same size, it is easy to get. I bet you they could give you the dimensions. If they are the same, you have an good supply source. No that you should need another one.
That's an Italian loafer in the background. I do not understand why I always get excited about finding a manufacturer willing to go out in the shop and and help like this. Then I get to pay 118.00 to get it. The end result is If buying a used clutch. Make sure all the parts you need are in the box. It takes too long and costs too much to make it work.

Also - I can sweep the cabin just fine. Just stay down the hill with that crowd and my brother!

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wait... so BellissiMoto made this custom for you? Laser etching and all for just $118 US? I know it must not feel like it, but when you consider the cost of setup, stock, etc., that sir is a bargain.
No - Man...They got STM in Italy to measure it for me. I have one on order but it will be 3 weeks or more. So "I" am going to make a temporary spacer.

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts
No - Man...They got STM in Italy to measure it for me. I have one on order but it will be 3 weeks or more. So "I" am going to make a temporary spacer.
Ah... now I understand the "Italian loafer" comment. ;)

Let me know if CAD data would be helpful to expedite the process. If you have all of the dimensions I could whip that up for you in about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How about the weld on tabs for rearsets? I am about to have a bunch water jet cut.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts