Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in my early 20's in OC I had a GSX-R 1K and an R1, attended all the bike nights, group rides, even a club. So now I'm older and got a Duc last year and just realized today that in all my riding I've done I have yet to ride once with anyone. I guess this is how it is when you get older, eh?

Any peeps in SD ride together anywhere? I'm now on a sport classic so no superbike stuff. My days of dragging knee through Palomar are all hopefully behind me.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1357416252.123367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh, you could probably get a knee down on that Sport 1000. My buddy and i are coming down to San Diego in Febuary and we'd love to go on a ride with you. We're bringing a Streetfighter S and a 996 S. I grew up in San Diego. PM me if you want to get together, maybe meet a couple of other local riders too.

Cheers,

Martyn

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in San Diego and ride a Monster EVO. My buddy I ride with has a Hypermotard SP. I ride almost every weekend if the weather is good. We're both in our 40's and 50's and ride safe.

There's also I guy on here SDRider that rides a Monster, but we have not hooked up. Also can try the San Diego Sportbike Meetup. A few Ducs that show. Nice bike btw.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts