Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, I need to adjust the steering head angle back to its original factory setting and I noticed from the manual that I need a Pin Wrench part # 88713.1037 to turn that head around 180 degrees. This wrench is tough to come by, has anyone changed their steering head angle by using an alternative wrench or something? I see a similar wrench in the tool kit but I think that one's for adjusting the chain. Also, is there anything I should be concerned about when changing this angle back to it's original setting, like the position of the steering damper? as always, thx for your great support.
Bill

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
hey folks, I need to adjust the steering head angle back to its original factory setting and I noticed from the manual that I need a Pin Wrench part # 88713.1037 to turn that head around 180 degrees. This wrench is tough to come by, has anyone changed their steering head angle by using an alternative wrench or something? I see a similar wrench in the tool kit but I think that one's for adjusting the chain. Also, is there anything I should be concerned about when changing this angle back to it's original setting, like the position of the steering damper? as always, thx for your great support.
Bill
Go to Harbor Freight. They have them for $3.99.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts