Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much looking and patience, my first Duc finally found me... a '95 900ss :p 31500km, all original except for smaller front sprocket (?14). Bought from 2nd owner with full service history (he bought it from his mate who owned it from new). Only thing is that it's been sitting pretty idle for the past 3 years, including 2 years off the road until Aug 09. Runs fine but will need a bit of TLC to get up to scratch. Since it's not my only commuter that's not such a big deal and I'll learn as much as I can in the process doing what I can myself. Even that first cautious ride home after 6 years off a bike was a blast! Handling is sooo sharp. Love it!

Thanks to all who offered advice on my previous posts and elsewhere on this awesome site - it made the search a whole lot easier :D

Attachments

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
Let the mods begin!

Jim,

I received your email and responded, so ignore my request for pics - that is one superb condition bike - I have a yellow spray can if you ever feel the urge to look faster!

Richard

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome...

Congrats Jim and welcome to an excellent community and forum!:) Beautiful bike indeed!!! Japs only dream of getting to 14 years old and looking this good!!!:D:eek: Mine is 18 years old and still running very STRONG!!!

Bellisima!!!

Vickon:abduct:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Now you are ready to start the best part of your life! ;)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Tears of joy

Welcome to the party

She is a beautiful bride and I know we are all happy for you....I just get all choked up.... I want to get home and hug mine now..... the best days are still ahead for the two of you... nurturing and loving each; other it only gets better with time... \
I never regretted getting mine and think of her everyday....

09 Ducati GT1000 Black and Gold; 14:40 with Ohlins F&R, Termis & Rizoma bling
95 Ducati SS 900 CR Red; 15:41 my new project…
81 Yamaha SR 500 total cafe project bike

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha ha thanks for all the understanding replies! It's almost as much fun just looking at it in the garage as riding it (almost). I can't wait to get it into shape for some good blasts!

Richard, might start by wearing a yellow t-shirt under my jacket. Is that near enough? :D

Corygt, what can I say?!! You are a sensitive soul in touch with your feelings. Good to see romance is alive and kicking in the modern world ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts