Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I wonder if there is more with this kind of problem. When I reach 102 degree usually in traffic the engine start to stall.
Right now my bike is with Ducati dealer and they looking for the problem. It's not first time. Last time it happen about 6 months a go and they fix it until now when it start again.
Thanks all for any comment

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? My 2015 821 did this for the first time in 2 years of ownership and and 12,000 kms. I was sitting in really bad traffic for about half an hour on my way home after an 8 hour day of problem free riding). Ambient temp was 24C with some very light rain, and my low fuel light had just come on. I'm hoping it was just the heat of the motor and exhaust heating up the fumes in the tank and overloading the evap canister? Either that or the coolant wasn't circulating fast enough because I was basically at idle the whole time, not revving past 2000 and slipping the clutch to keep creeping forward? Anyone else had similar experience?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts