Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the cheapest place to buy these slip ons? I thought I saw the posting of a website here recently, but after searching for an hour, can't find it?
Thanks, Jack.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was planning on buying the Staintunes for my '05 ST3 from www.cyclesaddles.com

Seems like the price has gone up about $100 since the last time I checked...up to $830 or so.

Anyone purchased Staintunes lately and where from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey Fly,

I just bought my Staintunes from Bloodworth. I was going to buy from Chris Kelly but since we have had 3 Ducati dealers in the last 4 years I thought I would support our local dealer. Talk to JB, he sold them to me for $809.00. Very $$$$ but I could not look those guys in the eye when I show up with new cans bought on the net. I love the product, looked like a peice of art when I pulled them from the box and they sound great!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
HB3 said:
Hey Fly,

I just bought my Staintunes from Bloodworth. I was going to buy from Chris Kelly but since we have had 3 Ducati dealers in the last 4 years I thought I would support our local dealer. Talk to JB, he sold them to me for $809.00. Very $$$$ but I could not look those guys in the eye when I show up with new cans bought on the net. I love the product, looked like a peice of art when I pulled them from the box and they sound great!!!!
I've got the Staintune cat elim and can on my BMW...great stuff...I'm very interested to see how my ST3 will sound with the Staintunes.

Bloodworth is, IMHO, a very good dealer...and close to home. I've spent quite a few $$$$ there on service for my BMW.

I'll check them out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Fly said:
I was planning on buying the Staintunes for my '05 ST3 from www.cyclesaddles.com

Seems like the price has gone up about $100 since the last time I checked...up to $830 or so.

Anyone purchased Staintunes lately and where from?

Thanks.
Its the exchange rate - the Aussie $ is worth more lately.....

Doc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts