Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I dropped my ST4S and cannot fund repairs, so I’m auctioning it off on eBay, no reserve. Here’s the link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=123925934214&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

It should go for next to nothing, so if you have a set of panels or have access to some, you could have a fantastic, just serviced, and did I say fantastic 996 powered Ducati. And if you’re in the Bay Area, you could ride it home, it functions, just doesn’t have a right rear view mirror or turn signal. But it got me home 50 miles after the spill. I hope it goes to a good home, it’s been loved by its owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
So sorry to hear of your misfortune! I visited the auction and toured the photos then noticed that there appears to be damage to the upper left fairing, is that correct?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Man, that's a bummer. Looks like it was a nice machine (and could be again). Good luck with the auction.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll keep an eye on the auction. I've totaled my bike, and fixed it. I might like to have a spare frame and motor.

Let me ask you a question, do all the segments in your LCD speedo work?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll keep an eye on the auction. I've totaled my bike, and fixed it. I might like to have a spare frame and motor.

Let me ask you a question, do all the segments in your LCD speedo work?

Yes it does. It’s weird, but my bike will most certainly go for less than a NOS one of those!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So sorry to hear of your misfortune! I visited the auction and toured the photos then noticed that there appears to be damage to the upper left fairing, is that correct?

Yes, it fell on the right but the fairing wraps around and damaged some pieces on the front and right side too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.