Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1999 ST4 that is mechanically like new, but has been dropped at low speed several times and has all kinds of fairing cracks and breaks. I need all the red body pieces I can find. I've looked in the classifieds on this site and on eBait. Are there any other good sources for used Ducati plastics?
Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
797 Posts
Patience, is my suggestion, and follow ebay....

Don't expect to find your particular color, often. I suggest finding solid stuff, collect all and then get it painted...

·
Registered
797 Posts
Checked this morning for panels on Flea-Bay.

Threre are complete new sides (upper/lower) in Owl-Sh*t, Yellow and Red for sale for $200.00 per side. Oh yeah, they were all ST4S stuff, but remember they stopped stocking or even special orders for many years, and when they did it was $500.00 each (upper/lower) or there abouts...

There were some red rears (below seat) (used) also for sale this week

Now the front fairing upper???? that's a toughy I see them from time to time but mostly in Owl-Sh*t color, this is the peice that many have the plastic fixed on and then repainted

You do know that there is really good expoxy made for ABS plastic, and when done correctly and repainted it looks and will last as long as OEM stuff..... Bottom line is nothing is cheap in the bodywork world for these guys, and Don't sweat putting ST4s bodywork on a ST4......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts