Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still looking for an ABS control module for my 2007 ST3sABs. The ABS did save my ass once, literally! It would be nice to have it. I've got searches on parts hotlines in the US and Canada, Ebay etc. nothing so far. Module Master says mine is not repairable from the pictures I've sent them. Best price from a dealer for new is $3100 so that is if I win the lottery kind of purchase.
Good news; I talked with the Ducati rep at the Motorcycle show in Toronto yesterday and he said I could run a jumper wire past the module to connect the speedo to the back sensor so at least I would have a speedo/odometer.

·
Registered
‘07 ST3s
407 Posts
Maybe other models also use same ABS unit , you could try cross referencing the part number .... in mean time I would run that wire and get your speedo back ..... what cooked the abs unit ? as I have same model and year bike I am interested , no problems yet at 63000kms ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm still looking for an ABS control module for my 2007 ST3sABs. The ABS did save my ass once, literally! It would be nice to have it. I've got searches on parts hotlines in the US and Canada, Ebay etc. nothing so far. Module Master says mine is not repairable from the pictures I've sent them. Best price from a dealer for new is $3100 so that is if I win the lottery kind of purchase.
Good news; I talked with the Ducati rep at the Motorcycle show in Toronto yesterday and he said I could run a jumper wire past the module to connect the speedo to the back sensor so at least I would have a speedo/odometer.
PM sent.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Seems like a common module for Ducati, looks like many monster's and possibly some multistradas use the same one. Have you tried eBay?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
the st module is st3/4s only via the part number.

Year Model Fiche Section 2003 ST4 S ABS
Anti Lock Brake System
2004 ST4 S ABS
Anti Lock Brake System
2005 ST4 S ABS
Anti Lock Brake System
2005 ST4 S ABS USA
Anti Lock Brake System
Year Model Fiche Section 2006 ST3 S ABS
Anti Lock Brake System
2006 ST3 S ABS USA
Anti Lock Brake System