Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this board and was looking to find out about Ducati's. I have a 97 vfr750 w/ 28,000 + miles, and have the ich bad for a new/ another bike. How is the reliability of a Duc vs Honda? I thouhgt about a new interceptor but hard bags aren't going to be cheap for it. The ducati dealer near me has an '05' ST3 left over.... I love the sound my vfr make with the two brothers pipe..... I have heard many twins with pipes and would love to hear what you people have to say. Maintance $ are not really an issue.. my vfr get new plugs every spring, and have been running full synthic oil for the last 22,000 mile and change it every 3-3,500 miles.
Chris

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking at my opitions.... triumph was not at the motorcycle show at the ix center in cleveland.... the new interceptor .... fits me well.... the st3 ...... with saddle bags....... about the same price... after about $1100 for saddle bags..... Don't know about the vtech .....and 10,000 rpm's..... and 5 years down the road. If the st3 had a single side swing arm....done deal.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Paul, I have a two bros pipe on my vfr and it sounds wicked !!! The sound of a big twin with pipes......WOW!!! I was behind a VTR the other day....it was just sick...... it sounded so cool...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.