Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, A big hi from down under Australia!
I have recently got myself a ST3 after owning Guzzi’s for the last 20 years. Love the bike and it has passed its test for comfort after a 1000km day last weekend.
I dont have the hard cases that some came with so Im looking at my after market options and probably looking at soft luggage.
Any suggestions from those who have successfully used others?
Show me your pics with set ups?

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,592 Posts
It's too bad that you didn't get the panniers that come with the bike. I believe they were standard with all ST3 around the world. They were in the US, at least.

I don't think I've ever seen any others on an ST. Lots of people have fitted Givi top cases, though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I picked up the hard side panniers after I bought my bike. I had almost decided not to get one that didn't have them but it all worked out. I think they cost $120 for the pair.
Plus I have a top box so I can get a slab of beer and a week's groceries in my luggage so it's always a good excuse for a blurt.
Nimbin road is quite fun though we have Queenslanders who often drive on the wrong side of the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts