Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no doubt about the enduring popularity and love for the ST series. An example of this is one group in particular on Facebook, members and pictures, information from all over the world.. pretty cool and definitely worth checking out.

·
Mr Leakered
8,901 Posts
I think the ST was received better internationally?

In some gathering videos that I have seen, it is a sea of SSs and STs with other models mixed in.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems like it, lots of riders from Italy (surprise lol) , but also the rest of Europe and Aus. I guess I found the enthusiasm contagious, especially among the riders who had a newly acquired ST2 for instance. Good information there too if the google translation doesn’t fall on its face, that is.

·
Mr Leakered
8,901 Posts
It seems like it, lots of riders from Italy (surprise lol) , but also the rest of Europe and Aus. I guess I found the enthusiasm contagious, especially among the riders who had a newly acquired ST2 for instance. Good information there too if the google translation doesn’t fall on its face, that is.
Google Translate can be fun like that.

I recently rejoined FB. It was a struggle to get over that hump.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yes I am a member of both the Australia and New Zealand ST and the international ST facebook groups. Pretty much only on FB for bike related content. Both very active in content so yes worth checking out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Seems to be quite a few ST series bikes in British Columbia and also the Calgary, Alberta areas.

Reactions: TDIFred

·
Registered
170 Posts
Seems to be quite a few ST series bikes in British Columbia and also the Calgary, Alberta areas.
That’s where I got bitten by the bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tonered

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Very nice photo!

Reactions: TDIFred

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Hey, thanks for the tip. I found "USDesmo" to be public. Might be a neat place to market my 1982 Darmah SS that I bought as an ornament. Runs great, BTW. Low Km's and original paint, too!

Reactions: tonered
1 - 9 of 9 Posts