Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2002 ST2. It has cheap imitation mirrors on it now. I have been looking for Stock mirrors for a while and have not had any luck.

Evidently new stock may or may not be available in Italy for $178 ea.

Are there any recommendations or are there other Ducati models that might be interchangeable with ST's and work at a decent cost?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I recently bought a 2002 ST2. It has cheap imitation mirrors on it now. I have been looking for Stock mirrors for a while and have not had any luck.

Evidently new stock may or may not be available in Italy for $178 ea.

Are there any recommendations or are there other Ducati models that might be interchangeable with ST's and work at a decent cost?

Thanks for your help.
What color is your ST2? I have a pair of yellow mirrors I am not using at the moment. You might check out the mirrors I am using at present[ZX6 replacements, I believe]. They work as well as the stock ones I think, don't seem to look to bad, and are cheap. Just have to drill another hole between the existing 2 and put a screw and nut in the hole not used.

Attachments

·
Still needs a life.
12,598 Posts
If you want to start searching eBay and Craig's List, the mirrors off MY 03 and earlier ST models (ST2, ST4, ST4s) will fit your bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What color is your ST2? I have a pair of yellow mirrors I am not using at the moment. You might check out the mirrors I am using at present[ZX6 replacements, I believe]. They work as well as the stock ones I think, don't seem to look to bad, and are cheap. Just have to drill another hole between the existing 2 and put a screw and nut in the hole not used.
Thanks...My bike is Grey. How much for your Yellow mirrors. I can repaint. I do like the ZX6 mirrors. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What color are yours? I have not seen anything on EBAY or Craigslist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts