Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the footpegs from the later Panigales are a replacement for those on the 900SS ie?

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Do you A) Really like Panigale foot pegs ?
B) Feel the need to buy the most expensive option possible ?
C) Feel the need to put only Genuine Ducati parts on your motorcycle ?
D) Think putting Panigale pegs on the bike will make it faster ?
E) All of the above
:unsure:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bit of a troll-ey response, but for the genuine people without too much time on their hands:
A) Yes. The later ones on the 959/1299 are knurled and really grippy. I'm 90% 899/1199 ones fit, not sure about 959/1299.I'd have though someone may have tried this.
B) $30 each second hand may be expensive for you, but I'll live. I'm not chancing getting raped by your BS postal system to find out through.
C) Not usually, but I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to. (And I actually bought a set of LSLs I still want to know!)
D) If safer means faster, yes.
E) Happy now? :unsure:
F) Thanks for the bump! 😄

·
Registered
809 Posts
I don't know if the Panigale footpegs will fit, but I believe Oberon make some reasonably priced replacements if you want to look there.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Not being troll-ey, just entertaining while trying to gather a bit more information. I often respond to posts just to keep things rolling. It can get a bit dead around here if no one actually has a constructive answer to a post.
Yes, I do have too much time on my hands. 😁

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. =)

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Husqvarnas in the ‘70’s had slippery steel pegs. We used to weld washers that had been cut in half down each side of the peg .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts