Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SS Lovers
As I am still in the process of modding my 900SS I came across this sight in my bookmarks
I havent received the parts as yet ...I just ordered them...But I have a rear seat cowl in Carbon and the plate hanger in carbon coming...Pricey but ....
I haVE SOME PICS POSTED ON THE us dESMO SITE of the build
Mike S

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where's the link Mike?

Hello SS Lovers
As I am still in the process of modding my 900SS I came across this sight in my bookmarks
I havent received the parts as yet ...I just ordered them...But I have a rear seat cowl in Carbon and the plate hanger in carbon coming...Pricey but ....
I haVE SOME PICS POSTED ON THE us dESMO SITE of the build
Mike S

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parts for SS

I thought it went thru...sorry
try this..

Ducati Supersport / RSR Moto
The license plate hanger came in yesterday...its beautifyl...and light..
Plain Gloss...and I cant wait till the CF Rear seat cowl comes back into stock...like in 4-6 weeks!!!
The wait is killing me...
By the way...shipping is expensive...but they shipped Friday...in my hot little hands Tuesdfay!!
I intend to order a bit more thru the summer...as soon as my checking account stops whining!!!
Mike S

Reactions: quack748

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,353 Posts
The license plate hanger came in yesterday...its beautifyl...and light..
Agreed Mike.

Picked up an undertail plate hanger and a dash panel set in gloss twill weave last year from RSR Moto.
Yeah they were pricey but man you ain't kidding these parts are drop dead gorgeous,light weight,and rock solid.

Were any of the mounting holes drilled into your plate hanger assembly? Mine doesn't have any mounting holes drilled into it.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wish they made a tail tidy version ..... just a little smaller than stock. - i'd be all over that. I peruse their site often- looks like great stuff glad to hear it is. And that they make bits for old SS's which is awesome!

Reactions: Hot Air

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,353 Posts
Great minds think alike.

Wish they made a tail tidy version ..... just a little smaller than stock. - i'd be all over that.
Funny you should mention that. When I first saw RSR Moto had that undertail plate hanger piece available I was thinking the exact same thing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I bought some RSR Moto belt covers. They are really nice. I plan to purchase some more bling when my budget allows :smile2:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts